Use powerful tools like curves, levels and color balance to enhance shadow, highlights and midtones on your images. Selectively apply gray shades, color shades, paint effects, Motion and sketch effects on different regions of images. It has never been easier to make cutout, transparent background using photo background eraser. This app is the best in its class for automated background area removal using magic eraser tool.
- In its essence, it enablesyou take away any file or folder in your desktop computer and access it on a variety of other devices.
- If these platforms are already a part of your workflow, Google Drive offers a native backup-and-sync solution that’s both feature-rich and affordable.
- All of these plans are GDPR-compliant and come with a 30-day money-back guarantee in case you’re not satisfied with your purchase.
- It also comes with the ability to share files and folders with users who don’t have OneDrive.
- Google’s cloud storage option walks hand in hand with Android and G Suite.
Fotor – available for iPhone, Android and Windows 8, this tool makes it easy to create a photo collage online. If you’re looking specifically to enhance one color, you can do so by using “Point Color/Emphasize Col” tool under the Edit Tab. Select this tool and then select the color you want to emphasize . Increase Color Range and Foreground Saturation sliders which will add more color to the red parts of the image. Then also increase Background Saturation to add more color to the photo in general, otherwise it will mute all other colors like blue and green.
Exposure bumps all tones up, and can blow out from the lightest areas VLC media player Windows download. It’s worth experimenting to find the right balance, and this new editing environment makes it very easy to play with values. If you’ve used the adjustment options in Photos for macOS, none of the tools in Photos for iOS and iPadOS will be new, but several make their first appearance here. Those are Definition, Noise Reduction, Sharpness, Tint, Vibrance, Vignette, and Warmth.
Now that you know how to do basic editing adjustments like brightness, color, and crop, here are a few other useful PhotoScape X Editing tools. Pixelmator for iOS is a full-featured image editor that gives you everything you need to create, edit, and enhance images on the go. It lets you work seamlessly between your Mac, iPad, and iPhone and even work effortlessly with people who use Adobe Photoshop.
Acdsee Photo Editor 10
One missing piece are the black and white controls, still available in macOS, which let you switch a picture from color to grayscale. However, you can use the Mono, Silvertone, and Noir filters to apply a conversion, and then use the editing controls to tweak the tonal shape. Exposure, Brilliance, Highlights, Shadows, Contrast, Brightness, and Black Point all adjust different aspects of an image’s overall tonal range.